Sunday, October 20, 2013

The great divide.

     Any Abuja resident would agree with me that we have ' yahooza ' and we have chicken suya . Same as residents of Jos in plateau state will agree that we have ' netcafe ' and we have icecream. That little difference proves my favorite point ' it is not so much what you do but how you do it '. That's what creates ' the great divide'.
         In my last post ,I stated clearly that we have a Money problem. We all want to be rich and we all can be rich. We simply must realize that the paths to the stream of wealth are many. We need not crowd one way. To find your way, you must explore. Exploring is trying to find what you love  and not doing things for how much you can earn. It is finding your Midas touch.
     Dishonesty, immorality. Easy Money fast. I have heard stories of people who have earned this way and I am certain, I have never heard one that ended Well. There is a lot more to worth than Money. As much as we want a good net worth, we should have greater self worth. You cannot cheat divinity and expect it to bless you.
       We are told in life change is the only certainty, the times change but the basic principles of survival and divinity do not. As much as anyone can do anything, not everyone can do anything exceptionally. Be the exception, dare to stand out .

No comments:

Post a Comment